Wednesday, July 10, 2013
I added two additional ingredients to make it little bit a little bit my own. Nothing fancy. I just added some onion and cilantro because I had these at home and I thought these will enhance the flavor of this pasta.
Here is how I made it.
Schinken Noodle Mausi Style
Rotini Pasta 1lb
Bacon 5 slices
Cilantro 1/2 cups (chopped)
Olive Oil 1 table spoons
Salt and Pepper For taste
1. First, chop onion and cilantro. And also Bacons.
2. Start boiling water and cook Pasta.
3. Add olive oil into frying pan and saute onion until soft. Then add bacon.
4. When bacon is cooked, add cilantro.
5. When pasta is cooked, add them to onion and bacon mixture in the frying pan. Then add eggs and mix then well in the pan.
6. Serve with some fresh chopped cilantro for garnish.
Easy and simple delicious Schinken Noodle. It tasted even better when I add some onion and cilantro!
By the way, I added Pin it hover button so if you hover over images on this site, you see pin it button. Feel free to pin any of these images to your pinterest board!