This is quick and easy and vegetarian. Perfect summer pasta when tomato and zucchini are at its peak!!
Normally, I use red cherry tomato and regular zucchini but this time I had yellow cherry tomato and mini zucchini so I used those.
Here is how I made it.
Cherry Tomato and Zucchini Pasta
Spaghetti about 1lb
Cherry Tomato about 20
Mini Zucchini about 6
Garlic 3 cloves
salt and pepper for taste
red chili pepper (optional)
Freshly Grated Parmesan cheese for taste
Olive Oil about 3 table spoons
1. First cut the tomatoes into hald and zucchini into a bite size pieces. Chop garlic.
2. Start boiling pasta in salt water.
3. In frying pan, add olive oil and heat up. Add zucchini and saute.
4. When zucchini start to get some color, add tomatoes.
5. When tomatoes started to get soft, add some salt and pepper.
6. Then add garlic. (Don't let the garlic burn)
7. At this point, your pasta should be ready to drain. Drain and add pasta to the pan and mix well. If needed, add some pasta water or olive oil.
8. plate pasta and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
I love this pasta. Hope you like it too!!