Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Asparagus & Mushroom Pasta plus garlic bread recipe
I just sauteed vegetables and combined with cooked spaghetti but here is the recipe.
Asparagus & Mushroom Pasta (for about 3 people)
Asparagus about 10 (cut into smaller pieces)
Mushroom 1 pack (sliced them)
Arugula a handful
grape tomatoes about 5 (cut into half)
Canadian bacon or ham or regular bacon 4 slices (cut into small pieces)
Garlic 2 clove
Olive Oil 2 table spoon
Butter 1 table spoon
Heavy Cream 3 table spoon
Parmesan Cheese as much as you like
Salt & Pepper as much as you like
1. heat up a pan with olive oil and sauté chopped garlic until fragrant
2. Add asparagus, mushroom and canadian bacon and saute.
3. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a pot until your desired firmness.
4. When asparagus and mushroom get soft, add tomatoes and saute more.
5. When tomatoes start to break down, add arugula and saute until they are soft.
6. Add cooked spaghetti and one ladle full of pasta water and mix well with the vegetables. When everything is mixed well, add heavy cream, butter and salt/pepper.
7. Serve them in a plate with sprinkled parmesan cheese on top.
I also made garlic bread with some baguette. This is easy and always come out great.
Here is the recipe.
Baguette (cut into slices)
Garlic (cut the tip of it)
1. Turn the broiler on high.
2. Slice baguette and place on the baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle olive oil on top of the sliced baguette.
4. Place the oven sheet under the broiler and broil until it is golden brown.
5. Take it out and rub garlic on the baguette while it is still hot.
And that's it. You have garlicky delicious garlic bread! This is quite garlicky so this recipe is for garlic lovers! Enjoy!